I love the way my little organization project worked out. I'm going to need some bigger jars for the larger balls of thread. But I've been looking for an excuse to get one of those gigantic, 1-gallon mason jars. They're around 30$, which seems ridiculous. But hey, it's for the thread!
I also finished sorting out my beads. I used to keep them in these little bead containers, but they were never big enough for all my seed beads and kept getting lost. Plus I have a lot of larger beads too, and I really wanted to keep all my beads together. These little spice jars sort of fell into my life a while ago, and I adore them. The lids stick a little too much to be useful for spices. Plus, I prefer solid tins to protect my herbs and spices from sunlight. But they're just right for beads! Pretty!
And I even have some jars left over! I'm taking this a sign that I don't have enough thread or beads. :D
Now I just have the rest of the mess to deal with. *sigh*
You may have noticed that the blog has changed a bit in the layout. I'm having some difficulty getting the banner with my logo to stay the right size. Until I figure out what's wrong with it, I've taken it off. Hopefully it will be back soon.